Web Streaming Use

Commercial or promotional use on a website or UGC site, including as a design element on an organization's web site, promoting a single company, product or service. If it’s going online, it needs a Web Streaming license. If monetization or paid advertising is involved then the project needs a custom license, which you can get here: https://www.musicbed.com/custom-license

Still have a question? We're here to help! Contact us